Spyderco Manix 2 Ball Bearing Lock Knife Orange G-10 (3.4″ Satin REX 45) Sprint
- Satin-finished drop point blade made from CPM REX 45 steel.
- Ambidextrous thumb hole opener.
- Orange G-10 handle scales.
- Secure ball bearing lock.
- Reversible pocket clip and oversized lanyard hole.
This Manix 2 Sprint Run is made with burnt orange G-10 handle scales and a CPM-REX 45 blade.
The recipe for success: Start with an exceptionally strong lock, manufactured using precise tolerances and add a blade honed from stainless steel. The conclusion is the Manix 2.
The Manix 2 is an assembly of small seemingly inconsequential features that added together result in one of the strongest knives from Spyderco to date. Outstanding ergonomics are the result of the convenient slide lock, the relationship between the blade’s weight, and the handle’s shape. These little things result in the smoothest possible opening/closing and reliable and comfortable cutting. A knife that fits perfectly in your hand!