BM162: 162 Bushcrafter
The Bushcrafter is a wonderful fixed blade design from Benchmade that you know is built with quality. You know you have a good knife, one you can count on, when you pick it up and the first thing you think is that this knife is a beast. It’s solid, functional, well balanced, and features premium blade steel. You get a durable G10 handle fastened with titanium tubing and a nice leather sheath with an attached fire steel. Also available with Kydex sheath and sand G10 handles.
- High ground drop-point blade with polished finish
- S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Hand-blended and contoured green G10 handles with red
- vulcanized spacer held together with pressed titanium tubing
- Brushed full-grain buckskin leather sheath with D-ring and flint rod loop and retention strap