- Matte satin-finished drop point blade made from CPM S30V steel.
- Ambidextrous thumb hole opener.
- Black G-10 handle scales.
- Secure ball bearing lock.
- Reversible pocket clip and oversized lanyard hole.
The recipe for success: Start with an exceptionally strong lock, manufactured using precise tolerances and add a blade honed from stainless steel. The conclusion is the Manix 2.
The C101 is an assembly of small seemingly inconsequential features that added together result in one of the strongest knives from Spyderco to date. Outstanding ergonomics are the result of the convenient slide lock, the relationship between the blade’s weight, and the handle's shape. These little things result in the smoothest possible opening/closing and reliable and comfortable cutting. A knife that fits perfectly in your hand!
Scales are a durable G10 and the steel is premium CPM-S30V with a full flat grind. A three-screw pocket clip adjusts for ambidextrously carry, tip-up or tip-down. Includes hole for lanyard use.